Once your school has registered with Pollyanna you can access the Pollyanna Racial Literacy Curriculum by signing in. When you sign in you will see in the top navigation bar a K-8 Curriculum tab and a Welcome with your username at the top of the page. Below are the steps to access the curriculum and additional information that might be of interest.
- Once you have register and signed in you can click on the K-8 Curriculum menu option in the top navigation bar. You now have access to the K-8 Racial Literacy Curriculum. Please only share this with faculty and administrators at your school. In order to track the schools using these materials, we ask that you don’t share with other schools. Please suggest other schools register.
- You will see the lessons are all downloadable PDFs and are grouped by grade level.
- As you may know, the Pollyanna K-8 Racial Literacy Curriculum is being provided to schools without charge because of the generosity of a grant. Schools may consider a donation to support Pollyanna’s ongoing initiatives so that we may continue to offer materials and services without charge. Please contact Casper Caldarola (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to make a donation.
- In addition, Pollyanna offers professional development to schools for a fee. This will include either working with all faculty, grade levels or divisions during after school faculty meetings or on professional development days. For more information, please email email@example.com.
- Please email Claire Hannan-Radomisli (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or to schedule professional development workshop information.